Anyone who’s spent any time riding horses knows the benefit of proper equipment. While safety is a primary concern, comfort during a ride is important too.
Why choose our compression socks for horse riding? Simple, really.
- Our socks are made from a 95% nylon, 5% spandex mix, which gives you the perfect blend of stretch and comfort
- Available in two thicknesses —heavyweight socks and lightweight stockings
- Available in two sizes —Youth and Adult
- They’re designed to provide 10-155mmHg compression, which is suitable for comfortable all-day wear
- Each sock has an elastic welt at the top for superior stay, even inside riding boots.
- The heel and toe are both reinforced and seamless; the perfect blend between comfort and stability.